- 250 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1/2 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 x 400 gtinned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 x 150 g jarmarinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 batch TM31 mayonnaise
Recipe is created for
Place half of the
Parmesan cheese into the TM bowl and grate for 15 seconds on speed 8.
Repeat with second batch then remove and set aside.
Add onion to the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add artichokes and set dial to closed lid position and then pulse the Turbo
button a few times.
Add mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese and mix on speed 4 until combined.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Serve with warm bread or biscuits.
This is a favorite recipe which was sent to me (author unknown), There is a similar recipe in the TM gluten Free cookbook. but I found it a little rich and too much of a marinated vinegar taste, so I made a few changes, further to my husband's feedback. I did this recipe at a recent TM Cooking Class in Adelaide and the attendees literally "licked" the bowl clean!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Citrus Bender
- Nanna Ivy Melba’s Apricot Slice
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Cashew Vanilla Custard
- Nan’s Christmas Pudding
- Raw Choc Cups Almond or Cherry
- Raw Peppermint Slice
- No Bad Stuff Bread
- No Bad Stuff Raisin Bread
- Tre Colori Wheatberry Salad
- One Pot Fish & Risoni Stew
- Almond & Raspberry Slice