- 250 g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1/2 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 x 400 g tinned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 x 150 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 batch TM31 mayonnaise
35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
Place half of the
Parmesan cheese into the TM bowl and grate for 15 seconds on speed 8.
Repeat with second batch then remove and set aside.
Add onion to the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add artichokes and set dial to closed lid position and then pulse the Turbo
button a few times.
Add mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese and mix on speed 4 until combined.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Serve with warm bread or biscuits.
This is a favorite recipe which was sent to me (author unknown), There is a similar recipe in the TM gluten Free cookbook. but I found it a little rich and too much of a marinated vinegar taste, so I made a few changes, further to my husband's feedback. I did this recipe at a recent TM Cooking Class in Adelaide and the attendees literally "licked" the bowl clean!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken and Leek Pie