- 2 pieces lemon zest (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only (see Tips)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 g sour cream
- 300 g ricotta (see Tips)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 370 g hot smoked salmon, skin removed and flaked
- 1 avocado (approx. 200 g), flesh only, cut into cubes
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 20 g baby pickled capers, rinsed and drained
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
- 150 g water
- salt, to taste, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 60 g mixed baby salad leaves
- 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 4 baby radishes, cut into quarters
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a springform cake tin (24 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place lemon zest into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, ricotta, eggs, salt and pepper and blend 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add salmon and combine 10-15 sec//speed 4, until just combined. Transfer into prepared tin and bake (160°C) until just set (the centre will have a gentle wobble). Turn off heat and allow cake to set in oven (approx. 1 1/2 hours or until cooled). Cover cooled cake with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator overnight. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients, excluding mixed leaves, cucumber, radishes and lemon, into mixing bowl and blend 40 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl wiht spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 4. Transfer into a serving bowl and refrigerate until needed.
- Remove cheesecake from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh mixed leaves into it. Add cucumber and radishes to bowl with mixed leaves, season with extra salt and pepper. Serve cheesecake at room temperature with lemon wedges, Avocado dressing and salad.
To make your own ricotta, visit Cookidoo (www.cookidoo.com.au or cookidoo.co.nz).
You can replace dill with parsley in this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)