- 2 pieces lemon zest (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only (see Tips)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 200 g sour cream
- 300 g ricotta (see Tips)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 370 g hot smoked salmon, skin removed and flaked
- 1 avocado (approx. 200 g), flesh only, cut into cubes
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 20 g baby pickled capers, rinsed and drained
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
- 150 g water
- salt, to taste, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 60 g mixed baby salad leaves
- 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 4 baby radishes, cut into quarters
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a springform cake tin (24 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Place lemon zest into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, ricotta, eggs, salt and pepper and blend 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add salmon and combine 10-15 sec//speed 4, until just combined. Transfer into prepared tin and bake (160°C) until just set (the centre will have a gentle wobble). Turn off heat and allow cake to set in oven (approx. 1 1/2 hours or until cooled). Cover cooled cake with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator overnight. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients, excluding mixed leaves, cucumber, radishes and lemon, into mixing bowl and blend 40 sec/speed 6.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl wiht spatula and blend 20 sec/speed 4. Transfer into a serving bowl and refrigerate until needed.
- Remove cheesecake from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
- Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh mixed leaves into it. Add cucumber and radishes to bowl with mixed leaves, season with extra salt and pepper. Serve cheesecake at room temperature with lemon wedges, Avocado dressing and salad.
To make your own ricotta, visit Cookidoo (www.cookidoo.com.au or cookidoo.co.nz).
You can replace dill with parsley in this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls