- 40 g parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g fish fillet
- 100 g Prawns
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g white wine
- 6 large calamari hoods, (see Tips)
- 600 g tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock, (see Tips)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chilli, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Clean calamari and fish fillets then place legs of calamari aside with fish.
Place half of the parsley and one garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 4.
Add fish, six prawns and Turbo/1 sec/2-3 times.
Add 20 g of oil and 50g of wine and sauté 3 min/100ºC/speed 1. Fill calamari with mixture, placing two prawns inside each. Use tooth picks to seal calamari and place into Varoma dish and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Add remaining parsley and garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 7 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining 20 g of oil and sauté 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and place Varoma dish into position. Cook 25 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Remove calamari from the Varoma dish and place in a serving bowl, pouring sauce over the top to serve.
Cook pasta or spaghetti and use sauce of calamari to dress pasta.
For larger quantities double the ingredients and cook calamari in the Varoma dish instead of placing in the steaming basket.
6 large calamari hoods can be substituted with 12 small.
Please refer to the Everyday Cookbook or Basic Cookbook for Vegetable stock paste recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits