- 40 g parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g fish fillet
- 100 g Prawns
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g white wine
- 6 large calamari hoods, (see Tips)
- 600 g tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock, (see Tips)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chilli, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Clean calamari and fish fillets then place legs of calamari aside with fish.
Place half of the parsley and one garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 4.
Add fish, six prawns and Turbo/1 sec/2-3 times.
Add 20 g of oil and 50g of wine and sauté 3 min/100ºC/speed 1. Fill calamari with mixture, placing two prawns inside each. Use tooth picks to seal calamari and place into Varoma dish and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Add remaining parsley and garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 7 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining 20 g of oil and sauté 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and place Varoma dish into position. Cook 25 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Remove calamari from the Varoma dish and place in a serving bowl, pouring sauce over the top to serve.
Cook pasta or spaghetti and use sauce of calamari to dress pasta.
For larger quantities double the ingredients and cook calamari in the Varoma dish instead of placing in the steaming basket.
6 large calamari hoods can be substituted with 12 small.
Please refer to the Everyday Cookbook or Basic Cookbook for Vegetable stock paste recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Omelet In A Bun
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen