- 40 g parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g fish fillet
- 100 g Prawns
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g white wine
- 6 large calamari hoods, (see Tips)
- 600 g tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock, (see Tips)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chilli, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Clean calamari and fish fillets then place legs of calamari aside with fish.
Place half of the parsley and one garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 4.
Add fish, six prawns and Turbo/1 sec/2-3 times.
Add 20 g of oil and 50g of wine and sauté 3 min/100ºC/speed 1. Fill calamari with mixture, placing two prawns inside each. Use tooth picks to seal calamari and place into Varoma dish and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Add remaining parsley and garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 7 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining 20 g of oil and sauté 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Place remaining ingredients into mixing bowl and place Varoma dish into position. Cook 25 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Remove calamari from the Varoma dish and place in a serving bowl, pouring sauce over the top to serve.
Accessories you need
Cook pasta or spaghetti and use sauce of calamari to dress pasta.
For larger quantities double the ingredients and cook calamari in the Varoma dish instead of placing in the steaming basket.
6 large calamari hoods can be substituted with 12 small.
Please refer to the Everyday Cookbook or Basic Cookbook for Vegetable stock paste recipe.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles