- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 centimetres ginger
- 20 centimetres spring onions, I use the green part
- 30 grams Chinese Rice Wine
- 60 grams wombok cabbage
- 40 grams soy sauce
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 60 wonton wrappers, Two packets, from any Asian supermarket!
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add Garlic, Ginger and spring onion into the bowl
mix 3 sec/Speed 10
Add wine, wombok and soy sauce
mix 5 Sec/Sp 5
(you may need to use your spatula to push wombox into blades)
Add chicken mince
mix 20 Sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place teaspoon of mixture into the middle of wonton wrapper
use a small amount of water on your fingertips to wet one side of wonton wrapper to help seal
fold wonton into any shape- make sure to seal the mixture inside!
Put 1.5 litres of water in bowl
place dumplings on lightly greased varoma tray
20 min / varoma/ sp 4
when the first batch is cooked just add more dumplings and keep steaming for 20 mins no need to add more water
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Zucchini balls
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Fara's Salmon Curry