- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 500 grams pork mince
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 30 grams olive oil
- 200 grams Sweet chilli sauce, half in the mix & half on top
- 100 grams honey, 50 in the mix & the rest on top
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic & onion to bowl- blitz speed 4 5 seconds
Scrap down sides with spatula. Add oil & saute 3 minutes ,120 degrees(100 in a tm31) speed 2
Add all other ingredients- speed 4 for 40 seconds
Make small meatballs (20 cent piece size) & Dizzle with whats left of the sweet chilli sauce & honey
Cook 180 degrees for about 20 minutes but just cut 1 in half to make sure its cooked through.
These can also be steamed in the varoma
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities