- 2 cans sardines, in tomato sauce
- 1 can Salmon, 200g
- 50 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Spring onions quartered, peeled
- 12 olive, black, pitted
- tomato sauce, as required for consistency
- 2-3 pieces Chillies
Mince chillies in thermomix according to taste, Crushed dried chillies also OK
Add remainder of ingredients to the bowl.
Select lid , use Turbo to pulse 3 times or until desired consistency.
Serve with rice crackers or water biscuits
Spicy sardine dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Terrine
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Cheesy Salmon Dip with a HIT 💥
- Salmon dip by Cait
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Vegetable Rosti stack with sour cream, smoked salmon and basil pesto
- Spicy and Smokey Salmon dip
- Smoked Salmon Cheeseball
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties