- 1 Large Brown Onion, Quartered
- 10 grams olive oil
- 300 grams carrot, topped and tailed not peeled but chopped for blitzing
- 100-150 grams ham, Chopped into large pieces
- 400 grams Beef mince
- --- pepper and salt to season
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- Sesame or Poppy Seeds for decoration, (Optional)
1. Set Oven at 200 Degrees Celcius. Remove Puff Pastry from freezer.
2. Place Brown Onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Chop 8 sec/Speed 5. Add Olive oil Cook 4 mins/100C/Speed 2.
3. Add cubed carrot into TM bowl. Chop 10 sec/Speed 5. Add ham. Chop 10 Sec/Speed 5.
4. Add Mince to TM bowl. Blend 40 sec/Speed 5, or until combined.
5. Make a 'log' of mixture, and place it onto the puff pastry, near one end. Photo shows you how to divide one sheet of pastry up.
6. Roll Pastry over, so that there are no gaps in the pastry.
7. Cut the large log into 6 pieces with a sharp knife. Cut each smaller roll into 2 pieces.
8. Place on a baking tray. Brush top of each with Milk and sprinkle Sesame Seeds or Poppy Seeds on top if you desire.
Cook for 20 mins in a 200 Degree Celcius oven.
Serve with Tomato Sauce if desired.
Accessories you need
Freeze raw portions. Wrap in cling film before freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages