- 2 zucchini
- 180 grams feta
- 420 gram corn kernels (canned)
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 clove garlic, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder, optional
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams skim milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut zucchini into 3cm sections and grate 4 sec speed 4.scrape down, repeat if necessary and set aside.
2) Crumble feta into 3cm cubes and add garlic clove and grate 4 sec speed 4. Scrape down and repeat if necessary.
3) Drain corn and add along with chopped zucchini, eggs, milk and chilli or herbs for flavouring of your choice. "Counter-clockwise operation" 30 secs speed 3
4) Remove mc and "Counter-clockwise operation" 30 sec speed 3 slowly add self raising flour.
5) Heat oil in a pan and spoon mix to desired size. Cooking times vary depending on heat.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- Rissoles, darl!
- Creamed Corn
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Satay Marinade
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Chicken Liver Pate