- 500 grams chicken, breast or thigh work well
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs, made in TMX
- 2 tablespoons Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Winter BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic New Zealand Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter British & Irish Mediterranean Children food Nut free Australian European USA Freezing Meat dish
Before you start your chicken prepare 2 lined baking trays, an egg wash (1 egg 2 tbls milk whisked together) and breadcrumbs.
I use 2 cups of pre made bread crumbs that i keep in the freezer made from the ends of bread loaves. Add what ever hearbs and spices you like if you wish to in this step. I add a tabelspoon of medertarian YIAH DUKKAH.
Set Oven to 180degrees.
1. Mince chicken on speed 10 10 seconds.
2. Add parmesan cheese and the other egg. Mix speed 7 10 seconds
3. I put my chicken into TUPPERWARE snack press and push through, but just make small balls and flatten your chicken into nugget sized shapes.
4. Dip into egg wash then breadcrumbs, lay flat on baking tray.
5. Spray a little olive oil onto the top on your nuggets and put into oven.
6. 10 minutes on one side flip over and 15-20 minutes on the other depends how flat you nuggets are.
7. place on cooling rack when done.
8. ENJOY i love these with a salad, dipped in any sauce or just by themselves.... oh and hide them from the kids they love them
Easy Chicken Nuggets
Use any kind of crumbing you like. Almond meal is also really yummy on these, as is batter and then deep fry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Devilled ham spread
- Creamy onion dip
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Gippsland dairy yoghurt clone
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents