- 140 grams Self Raising Flour
- 40 grams sugar
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 140 grams cream cheese
- 2 tsp horseradish cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 grams Smoked Salmon, sliced into strips
- 1 sprig Dill leaves (fresh), to garnish
- 12 pieces Baby radish, to garnish
Add self raising flour, sugar, milk, egg and salt to the TM bowl.
Mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5. Scrape down the sides, if neccessary, and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 5
Heat electric frying pan to low-medium. Place spoonfuls on the heated pan. Cook until bubbles appear then turn over and cook the other side.
Remove pikelets from fying pan and rest on paper towel. Repeat with the remainder of the mixture.
Add cream cheese, horseradish and lemon juice into the TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Spread each pikelet with the cream cheese mixture
Cut baby radishes in haves
Top pikelets decoratively with smoked salmon strips
Garnish with radish halves and dill leaves.
Cream cheese mixture
Accessories you need
Serve pikelets chilled from the fridge.
This recipe can be doubled easily.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl