- 120 g dried apples, (sliced)
- 120 g almonds or almond meal
- 100 g dates, (pitted)
- 100 g rolled oats
- 50 g craisins
- 40 g Maple syrup
- 100 g Toasted sesame seeds, (for coating)
8Recipe is created for
Place Apples and almonds (if using whole almonds) into TM bowl and grind for 20-30 seconds on Speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients (except Sesams Seeds) and chop 30-35 seconds on speed 7 or until well combined and can be rolled.
Roll into small balls (bite size) and coat with toasted sesame seeds.
Try to eat only one.
Organic Fruit Balls
Add more maple syrup to taste or
to get a moist rollable consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Pate en Crouté
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Spinach Balls
- Chicken and Port Pate with Jelly topping
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack