- 1kg --- Sausage Mince
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup of special K, you can use corn flakes or bread crumbs. I use special k with Bran
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame seeds
- 10 sheet Puff pastry, i use borgs puff pastry
- 1 egg, for brushing
- oil spray, for trays
30h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the onion, carrot, garlic, special K, Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, tomato puree - Blitz 8 seconds - Speed 8 (blitz longer for a finer vegetable consistency)
Add Mince and salt and pepper - Blitz 8 seconds - Speed 5
You may need to use your spatular to move ingredients around.
Blitz again if not combined
I place my mince mixture into a piping bag, (but you can spoon mixture)
Cut pastry in half and pipe a 3 cm line of mixture down the middle of each half
brush one side of each half with egg mixture and roll up - placing seamed side on bench
Cut into desired size - I cut each in the middle and each half in half
Place on oiled oven trays
Cook in oven 180 degrees for 20 mins or until golden
just like my pa used to make
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes