- 2 packages wonton wrappers, Approx $2 from any Asian supermarket
- 2 centimetres ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 sprigs coriander
- 60 grams Hoi sin sauce
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 10 grams sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 500 grams pork mince
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Put garlic, ginger and coriander into bowlMix 3 sec/ Sp10
Add Hoi Sin, soy, seasame oil, egg and mince
20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Place 1 teaspoon of filling into the middle of each wonton wwrapper wet your fingers and wet the pastry, use the water to help seal the wwonton fold into any shapeready to steam
Add 1.5 of water to bowl
lightly grease varoma tray and fill with dumplings
20min/ varoma/ sp4
no need to add more water for the next batch, just keep steaming
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Zucchini balls
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts