- 8 slices Prosciutto
- Sprig fresh rosemary foliage only
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Greek yogurt
- 12 black or Kalamata olives, pitted
14minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 12min
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Butter a 24 hole mini muffin pan.
prosciutto in half and line each hole with prosciutto and set aside.
rosemary into TM bowl and mill for 5
seconds on speed 8.
eggs and yoghurt and mix for 1 minute
on speed 4.
between lined muffin cups. Garnish with chopped olives (1 olive per 2 cups) and
bake for 10-12 minutes. Garnish with additional rosemary sprigs.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Three cheese and sweet potato gnocchi
- Paleo Meatloaf with Red Sauce
- Pesto Pizza with Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Fig
- Wellington Meatloaf
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Pork Tenderloins Stuffed with Dried Prunes with Red Rice and Green bean bundles
- Rocket, Cashew and Capsicum Chicken with Pearl Cous Cous
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Sage Spiced Turkey Meatloaf Meal with Red Wine Tomato Sauce
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Turkey Roll with Cranberry & Cambert
- Pork, fennel & leek sausage rolls