- 8 slices prosciutto
- Sprig fresh rosemary foliage only
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Greek yogurt
- 12 black or Kalamata olives, pitted
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Butter a 24 hole mini muffin pan.
prosciutto in half and line each hole with prosciutto and set aside.
rosemary into TM bowl and mill for 5
seconds on speed 8.
eggs and yoghurt and mix for 1 minute
on speed 4.
between lined muffin cups. Garnish with chopped olives (1 olive per 2 cups) and
bake for 10-12 minutes. Garnish with additional rosemary sprigs.
Other users also liked...
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Stuffed Egg Free Chicken Meat Loaf with Red Sauce
- Three cheese and sweet potato gnocchi
- Paleo Meatloaf with Red Sauce
- Pesto Pizza with Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Fig
- Wellington Meatloaf
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Pork Tenderloins Stuffed with Dried Prunes with Red Rice and Green bean bundles
- Rocket, Cashew and Capsicum Chicken with Pearl Cous Cous
- Quinoa, broccolini, green bean & proscuitto salad
- Sage Spiced Turkey Meatloaf Meal with Red Wine Tomato Sauce
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Turkey Roll with Cranberry & Cambert