- 100 gram Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 gram olive oil
- 100 gram white wine
- 450 gram arborio rice
- 1000 gram water
- 350 gram pumpkin, finely diced
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 20 cubes cheese, or 2 cups peas (for filling)
- 250 gram plain flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten (5 secs on speed 5)
- 250 gram breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
8Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan cheese for 5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add white wine and rice. Cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse and Speed soft.
Add water, pumpkin and stock. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse and Speed soft.
Stir in parmesan cheese.
Once completely cooled, scoop out a dessert spoon of mixture and roll into balls, inserting a cube of cheese or some peas into the centre of each ball.
Place flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in three separate dishes.
Dust balls in flour followed by egg and breadcrumbs. Chill for 20 minutes.
Half fill a large saucepan with oil and heat until a few breadcrumbs sizzle. Cook the balls in batches for about 1-2 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towel.
Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Make the rice mixture a day ahead if possible.
Use damp hands to form the balls, to help prevent sticking.
Makes approx 40 balls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls