- 250 grams frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
Place all ingredients into bowl & process until smooth and creamy consistancy on speed 9 for 30seconds. Scrape down bowl & mix for another 30 seconds to desired consistancy
Serve with extra raspberries.
Add roasted nuts on top for extra nutrients and crunch factor.
Mix through cacao nibs
Use frozen mango or strawberries instead of raspberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (sugar free)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)