- 250 grams frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 avocado
Place all ingredients into bowl & process until smooth and creamy consistancy on speed 9 for 30seconds. Scrape down bowl & mix for another 30 seconds to desired consistancy
Serve with extra raspberries.
Add roasted nuts on top for extra nutrients and crunch factor.
Mix through cacao nibs
Use frozen mango or strawberries instead of raspberries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream