- 200 grams dry buckwheat kernels, soaked and sprouted
- 200 grams golden flax seeds, soaked and sprouted
- 200 grams onion, roughly chopped
- 400 grams tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, or to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Place raw buckwheat kernels into a bowl and cover with plenty of water.
2. Allow buckwheat to soak for 12 hours and then strain in a wire strainer,
rinse with clean filtered water and allow remain draining in strainer.
Continue to rinse and drain each day for a period of 2-4 days until buckwheat
kernels begin to sprout.
3. Place flax seeds into a storage bowl and cover with water. Cover with lid
and store in fridge. This will form a thick gel. The seeds will begin to sprout
about the same time as the buckwheat sprouts.
When buckwheat has sprouted, place into large mixing bowl with the
soaked flax seeds and mix together.
4. Roughly chop tomatoes and onions and place into TM bowl with celtic salt
and Italian seasoning and pulverize for 20 seconds on speed 9 to
form tomato/onion slurry.
5. Place tomato/onion slurry into large mixing bowl with sprouted buckwheat
and flax seed gel and mix thoroughly.
6. Place mixture onto teflon dehydrator sheets in spoonfuls within an egg ring
to form uniform round crackers or spread evenly over the teflon sheet and
mark into squares. Dehydrate on living foods setting (41 Deg C) for 6 hours.
7. Flip onto mesh sheets, remove teflon sheets and continue to dehydrate for
a further 6 hours or until desired crispness has been achieved.
8. Serve with your favourite dip.
RAW Sprouted Crackers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Beef fajitas
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables