- 200 grams walnuts
- 1 level tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, Or 1 tsp mixican spice or YIAH fajita mix
- 2 tablespoons ev olive oil
- 1 cos lettuce leaves as cups
- 1 freshly chopped tomato
- 1 freshly chopped cucumber
- 1 Chopped Avacado sprinkled with lemon juice
- nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
- sour cream or labneh cheese (optional)
This is a fab recipe shared to me by Lisa Purcell from lifeat208.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Meatloaf
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Never try another hummus again!
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Pumpkin & Lentil Soup
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup