- 2 tbsp Cold Water plus 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 sachet of unflavoured gelatine
- 225 g Smoked Salmon
- 200 g Red Salmon, drained and skin and bones discarded
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1/4 teasp Tabasco sauce or to taste
- 2 shallots, chopped rough
- 1 cup heavy Cream
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
Add lemon rind to TM and grind on 8 for 10 seconds.
In a small bowl combine the cold water and lemon juice. Sprinkle over the gelatine and leave to soften for 2 minutes. Add the boiling water and stir to disolve. Add all the remaining ingredients including the gelatine mix to the rind in the TM and puree on 9 for 40 seconds. Scrape down bowl and then just do a quick puree on 9 to make it super smooth.
It will set overnight in the fridge either in a mould, individual ramekins or piped into a wafer cone....picture to follow. I top them with salmon pearls for a really special treat!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Beetroot dip
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Blueberry & Lemon Loaf
- Ricotta using lemon
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup