- 2 tbspCold Water plus 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 sachet of unflavoured gelatine
- 225 g Smoked Salmon
- 200 g Red Salmon, drained and skin and bones discarded
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1/4 teasp Tabasco sauce or to taste
- 2 shallots, chopped rough
- 1 cup heavy Cream
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
Add lemon rind to TM and grind on 8 for 10 seconds.
In a small bowl combine the cold water and lemon juice. Sprinkle over the gelatine and leave to soften for 2 minutes. Add the boiling water and stir to disolve. Add all the remaining ingredients including the gelatine mix to the rind in the TM and puree on 9 for 40 seconds. Scrape down bowl and then just do a quick puree on 9 to make it super smooth.
It will set overnight in the fridge either in a mould, individual ramekins or piped into a wafer cone....picture to follow. I top them with salmon pearls for a really special treat!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Quince conserve
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Mee Rebus
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta