- 2 tbspCold Water plus 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 sachet of unflavoured gelatine
- 225 g Smoked Salmon
- 200 g Red Salmon, drained and skin and bones discarded
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1/4 teasp Tabasco sauce or to taste
- 2 shallots, chopped rough
- 1 cup heavy Cream
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
Add lemon rind to TM and grind on 8 for 10 seconds.
In a small bowl combine the cold water and lemon juice. Sprinkle over the gelatine and leave to soften for 2 minutes. Add the boiling water and stir to disolve. Add all the remaining ingredients including the gelatine mix to the rind in the TM and puree on 9 for 40 seconds. Scrape down bowl and then just do a quick puree on 9 to make it super smooth.
It will set overnight in the fridge either in a mould, individual ramekins or piped into a wafer cone....picture to follow. I top them with salmon pearls for a really special treat!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Passionfruit Slice
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Lemon Curd
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Beetroot Soup
- Ginger zinger
- Salmon Rilletes
- Lemon Coconut Bread