- 4 hot dog buns
- Handful Italian parsley
- 250 g cream cheese
- 130 g chilli salami, roughly chopped
- 20 g champagne, vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
8Recipe is created for
buns down the non crusty side and hollow out centre. Set buns aside.
crumbs into TM bowl and add parsley. Chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
remaining ingredients and blend for 20
seconds on speed 9.
filling between the buns and wrap separately very tightly with plastic wrap.
for 2 days. Unwrap and slice into rounds before serving as an appetiser.
can be doubled quite easily.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites