- 4 hot dog buns
- Handful Italian parsley
- 250 g cream cheese
- 130 g chilli salami, roughly chopped
- 20 g champagne, vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
Recipe is created for
buns down the non crusty side and hollow out centre. Set buns aside.
crumbs into TM bowl and add parsley. Chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
remaining ingredients and blend for 20
seconds on speed 9.
filling between the buns and wrap separately very tightly with plastic wrap.
for 2 days. Unwrap and slice into rounds before serving as an appetiser.
can be doubled quite easily.
Other users also liked...
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Best Masala Tea Making Recipe
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles