- 4 hot dog buns
- Handful Italian parsley
- 250 g cream cheese
- 130 g chilli salami, roughly chopped
- 20 g champagne, vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
8Recipe is created for
buns down the non crusty side and hollow out centre. Set buns aside.
crumbs into TM bowl and add parsley. Chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
remaining ingredients and blend for 20
seconds on speed 9.
filling between the buns and wrap separately very tightly with plastic wrap.
for 2 days. Unwrap and slice into rounds before serving as an appetiser.
can be doubled quite easily.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Ginger Slice
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice