- 4 hot dog buns
- Handful Italian parsley
- 250 g cream cheese
- 130 g chilli salami, roughly chopped
- 20 g champagne, vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
8Recipe is created for
buns down the non crusty side and hollow out centre. Set buns aside.
crumbs into TM bowl and add parsley. Chop for 4 seconds on speed 7.
remaining ingredients and blend for 20
seconds on speed 9.
filling between the buns and wrap separately very tightly with plastic wrap.
for 2 days. Unwrap and slice into rounds before serving as an appetiser.
can be doubled quite easily.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Variation kalhua