- 45 g parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, about 45 g, quartered
- 60 g Butter
- 50 g flour
- 170 g cream
- 350 g milk
- 1 teaspoon french mustard
- 2 tablespoon dry vermouth, optional
- 425 g can of tuna, drained
- Grated cheese to sprinkle on top
- Mashed potatoes from Everyday Cook Book page 83
Grate parmesan 10 sec speed 7 set aside
Chop onion 3 sec speed 6
Add butter cook 80*C 4 min speed 1
Add flour cook 100*C 2 min speed 1
Add cream, milk, mustard and vermouth cook 90*C 6 min speed 4
Add reserved parmesan cheese and tuna 10 sec reverse speed 3
Put in scallop shells and surrond with a border of mashed potatoes (EDCB page 83)
Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until golden
Place dob of potato in centre of plate to hold shell in place
I use my rice basket for straining (see picture)
I also use my Varoma dish as a colander for straining pasta and washing lettuce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Mum's Mayo
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding