- 200 grams of plain sweet biscuits
- 1 level teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 90 grams of butter
- 680 grams jar of pitted cherries, drained
- 2 300ml containers of sour cream
- 1/4 Cup of Caster sugar
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a slice try with baking paper, with an over hang each end - TIP I spray the tray then put the paper in and it sits flat
Add the biscuits to the bowl and chop 6 seconds, speed 5 - set aside
Add butter into the bowl and melt 2 minutes, 60 deg and check if not fully melted repeat for 30 seconds
Add the crushed biscutes and cinnamon to the bowl - blend for 6 seconds, speed 5
Pour into the tray and press down flat with the back of a spoon or your fingers place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm
At the 20 minute mark preheat the oven to 160 deg fan forced Drain your cherries pat dry with paper towel and cut in half.
Add to the bowl the sour cream, sugar and eggs and blend 5 seconds, speed 4
Sprinkle the cherries over the base and pour the cream mixture over the cherries and bake for approx 30 minutes - or untill the centre is almost set
Allow to cool and then refridgerate for 30-40 minutes
Slice and enjoy
If you make this recipe please pop back and leave a comment and a rating - thank you
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)