- 400 g cubed seeded watermelon
- 3cm fresh ginger
- 1 Spring onion cut into pieces
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 4 Tomatos halved
- 1/2 Cucumber peeled and cut into pieces
- 1/2 Seeded red capsicum
- 1 sprig coriander
- 1 tablespoon Good quality EVOO
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce, I use home made) or you can throw in a fresh chilli
- 80g icecubes
Recipe is created for
Throw in all veggies into the thermomix (including the spring onion and kaffir lime leaf) blend 10 sec sp 7
Add to the bowl olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper, sweet chill sauce and icecubes blend 30 sec sp7
Garnish with fresh coriander
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake