- 400 g cubed seeded watermelon
- 3cm fresh ginger
- 1 Spring onion cut into pieces
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 4 Tomatos halved
- 1/2 Cucumber peeled and cut into pieces
- 1/2 Seeded red capsicum
- 1 sprig coriander
- 1 tablespoon Good quality EVOO
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce, I use home made) or you can throw in a fresh chilli
- 80g icecubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Throw in all veggies into the thermomix (including the spring onion and kaffir lime leaf) blend 10 sec sp 7
Add to the bowl olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper, sweet chill sauce and icecubes blend 30 sec sp7
Garnish with fresh coriander
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Carrot & Watercress Soup
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake