- 1 carrot, julienne
- 2-4 shitake mushrooms, dried, Dried (soaked) or fresh, sliced
- 1/2 red onion
- 227g can water chestnuts
- Handful coriander leaves
- 1 stalk Celery, cut into large pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 grams Ginger, peeled
- 30 grams oil
- 200 grams pork mince
- 30 grams shao hsing wine or dry sherry
- 15 grams light soy sauce or tamari (for gluten free)
- 5 grams sugar
- 5 grams oyster sauce or gluten free oyster sauce
- 5 grams sesame oil
- handful bean sprouts
- 4 Spring onions sliced
- salt to taste
- 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
Soak lettuce leaves in cold water for 1 hour, drain then set aside, covered, in the refrigerator.
Slice mushrooms, set aside
Peel carrot and cut into a fine julienne, set aside
Put onion, water chestnuts and coriander into TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds on speed 4 - if pieces are too large, chop for another 1-2 sec, until processed just enough while retaining texture. Set aside.
Without cleaning, put garlic and ginger into TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil, saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add the mince, cook for 4 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse + speed soft, MC off.
Add onion, mushrooms and water chestnuts, cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse + speed soft, MC off.
Add wine, soy/tamari, sugar, oyster sauce, and sesame oil, cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse + speed soft, MC off.
Add carrot, celery, beansprouts and spring onions, mix for 10 seconds on Reverse + speed 3. Check for seasoning, add salt to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Omelet In A Bun
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious