- 50 g raw sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon grass stem
- 2 sprigs mint, Leaves only
- 2 sprigs coriander, Leaves only
- 450 g Lean Pork Mince
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 sprig coriander, Leaves only
- 3 spring onions, Roughly chopped
- 1 piece ginger, 1cm
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Mild Chilli, Deseeded
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Put Spring Onions, Garlic, Lemon Grass, Mint and Coriander in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 8. Set aside and clean bowl.
2. Mill raw sugar for 2 sec/speed 9.
3. Add Fish sauce and cook 7min/60 degrees/speed 2. Let cool for 3 mins.
4. Add Pork Mince and all reserved onion, garlic, mint and coriander mixture, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix 20 sec/reverse/speed 4.
5. Roll mixture into balls or just dollop a tsp of mixture onto a plate. You can put in the fridge at this stage if you are not ready to have them.
6. Heat oil in a frypan and fry the meatballs until brown over a medium heat. You don't want it up to high otherwise they will brown/burn on the outside before cooking all the way through.
7. Once cooked, put on paper towel and then they are ready to eat.
1. Put all ingredients into TM bowl and mix 4 sec/speed 7.
2. Pour into a bowl ready for dipping.
Accessories you need
You could bake these balls in the oven or even steam them in your Varoma. - 500g water into your Varoma, spray your Varoma tray and dish with oil and then place the balls into the varoma tray and dish. Remember not to put any balls right in the middle of the tray and dish. Steam for 20mins/Varoma/spd 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice