- 350 g chicken, minced or breast
- 30 g bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger, use less if you don't like ginger
- dash Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Thai chicken sesame balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Potato Soup
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Raula’s Bazella
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)