- 350 g chicken, minced or breast
- 30 g bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger, use less if you don't like ginger
- dash Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Thai chicken sesame balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Chicken Paella
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice