- 350 g chicken, minced or breast
- 30 g bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger, use less if you don't like ginger
- dash Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Thai chicken sesame balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken