- 350 g chicken, minced or breast
- 30 g bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger, use less if you don't like ginger
- dash Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Thai chicken sesame balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)