- 350 g chicken, minced or breast
- 30 g bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger, use less if you don't like ginger
- dash Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Thai chicken sesame balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives