- 400 grams Pork
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage
- 100 grams Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 50 grams olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 16 sheets Spring roll sheets
Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
Place noodles in a bowl to the side & cover with warm water to soak.
Place cubed,partly frozen, pork into TM bowl. Turbo 3-4 times to mince. Set aside.
Place roughly chopped carrots in TM bowl. Speed 5, 5 seconds. set aside.
Place roughly chopped cabbage in TM bowl. Speed 5, 5 seconds. Set aside.
Place garlic & unseeded chilli in TM bowl. Speed 7, 3 seconds. Add oil & pork mince, cook 5 mins, varoma speed 2.
Add the vegetables, soaked & drained noodles, soy sauce & sugar. Cook 5 mins, varoma, speed 2.
Place a couple of tablespoons of mixture along one corner of the spring roll wrapper. Roll & fold spring roll up. Place on a baking dish, lined with baking paper. Spray baking paper with olive oil spray & spring rolls.
Bake in oven 200degrees 15-20 mins depending on the size of your spring roll, until golden brown.
Serve with sweet chilli sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermonat's apple crumble
- Thermonat's butterscotch scones
- Mum's pasties
- Thermonat's Hot Cross Scones
- Thermonats cheats chicken & sweet corn soup
- Lemon chilli garlic prawn pasta
- Chicken wonton soup
- Thermonat's choc coated soft Russian toffee
- Thermonat's chicken pie
- Thermonat's Quince Paste
- Thermonat's Cranberry Sauce
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough