- 350 g fresh mushrooms, (Portobello)
- 55 g Butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- to taste salt and freshly ground pepper
- oil to fry
8Recipe is created for
Place butter and mushrooms into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/Varoma//speed 1. Set aside. Rinse mixing bowl.
Place all batter ingredients in bowl and mix for 30 sec/speed 4-5 to combine.
Remove batter and leave to stand for at least an hour.
Mix together the batter and mushrooms. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, put in a small amount of oil and fry pancakes about 5 cm in diameter. Cook for a couple of minutes on both sides until golden.
Serve for breakfast with crispy bacon and wilted spinach.
Wild Mushroom Pancakes
Batter can be made the night before and refrigerated ready for breakfast the next day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls