- 350 g fresh mushrooms, (Portobello)
- 55 g Butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- to taste salt and freshly ground pepper
- oil to fry
Recipe is created for
Place butter and mushrooms into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/Varoma//speed 1. Set aside. Rinse mixing bowl.
Place all batter ingredients in bowl and mix for 30 sec/speed 4-5 to combine.
Remove batter and leave to stand for at least an hour.
Mix together the batter and mushrooms. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, put in a small amount of oil and fry pancakes about 5 cm in diameter. Cook for a couple of minutes on both sides until golden.
Serve for breakfast with crispy bacon and wilted spinach.
Wild Mushroom Pancakes
Batter can be made the night before and refrigerated ready for breakfast the next day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Omelet In A Bun
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Cheese Corn Balls
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious