- 350 g fresh mushrooms, (Portobello)
- 55 g Butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 200 g milk
- to taste salt and freshly ground pepper
- oil to fry
35minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
Place butter and mushrooms into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/Varoma//speed 1. Set aside. Rinse mixing bowl.
Place all batter ingredients in bowl and mix for 30 sec/speed 4-5 to combine.
Remove batter and leave to stand for at least an hour.
Mix together the batter and mushrooms. Heat a frying pan to medium heat, put in a small amount of oil and fry pancakes about 5 cm in diameter. Cook for a couple of minutes on both sides until golden.
Serve for breakfast with crispy bacon and wilted spinach.
Wild Mushroom Pancakes
Batter can be made the night before and refrigerated ready for breakfast the next day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Mum's Mayo
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice