- 300g gluten free SR flour
- 150g TM caster sugar
- 60g vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 150g milk of choice
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
Line the muffin tray with the paper cases.
Add all the ingredients to the and mix on speed 2 for 10 secs to combine.
Add the raspberries through the MC and mix on speed 2, reverse for 6 secs.
Pour the mixture into the paper cases and cook in the oven for about 15 mins.
- Use water instead of milk for a lactose free muffin
- Change the fruit for variety !!
- My photo only has one muffin - as that was the only one left !!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Paleo Caramel Date Slice
- Boston Bun
- Quick Banana Loaf
- B's Banana Bread (Kid approved)
- Banana, Oat Breakfast Cake
- Healthy Pancake Muffins
- Gluten Free "Sugar Free" Banana Muffins
- Decadent Chocolate Brownies
- Luscious chocolate cake
- Heidi's German plumcake
- Paleo Choc Banana Muffins (grain free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free)