Lentil and Walnut Balls
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 medium to large carrot, washed and trimmed and cut in 4cm
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams walnuts or pecans
- 430g can Sanitarium Savoury Brown Lentils, (drain juice off)
- 150 grams dry breadcrumbs
- Mixed fresh herbs, to taste
- pinch salt
Place onion, garlic, celery, carrot and nuts in TM and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add eggs, lentils, herbs, salt and breadcrumbs and combine for 30seconds on Reverse on speed 5.
Form into balls and drop into hot oil and deep fry. Alternatively form patties by hand and fry on both sides until browned in an oiled pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Vegetarian Nachos
- Mexican stack
- Vegan Lentil Kidney Bean Shepherd’s Pie
- Raine's TM Vegetable Slice
- Soba noodle and tofu salad
- Moong Dal
- Mock Chicken, Mushroom, Roast Pumpkin and Spinach Risotto
- Ditch the Carbs LCHF Spinach and Feta Pie
- I Can't Believe They're Not Meatballs (Vegetarian Meatballs with Tomato Sauce)
- Easy Coconut Dahl
- Easy Go-To Raw Spring Salad