Lentil and Walnut Balls
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 medium to large carrot, washed and trimmed and cut in 4cm
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams walnuts or pecans
- 430g can Sanitarium Savoury Brown Lentils, (drain juice off)
- 150 grams dry breadcrumbs
- Mixed fresh herbs, to taste
- pinch salt
Place onion, garlic, celery, carrot and nuts in TM and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add eggs, lentils, herbs, salt and breadcrumbs and combine for 30seconds on Reverse on speed 5.
Form into balls and drop into hot oil and deep fry. Alternatively form patties by hand and fry on both sides until browned in an oiled pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Go-To Raw Spring Salad
- Vegan apricot chicken (chickpeas)
- Glazed Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf (Vegan)
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Thermospam Brown Rice Salad
- Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
- Vegan No Fried Rice
- Vegan Peanut Lime Curry with Chickpeas
- Lentil Bolognaise w/ Zucchini & Carrot Spirals
- 4 veggie mash
- Vegetable Lasagna (for Slow Cooker)
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Festive Gingerbread Cake
- Southern Pecan Butter Balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Salted Caramel Truffles
- Garlic Corned Beef Fritters
- Creamed Mixed Greens
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Balls
- Cherry and Macadamia shortbread
- Vegan Puddle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Apple & cinnamon wholemeal pancakes
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Gluten Free Chicken and Vegie Pasta Bolognese