- 6-8 apples, use any sweet juicy apple.
- 1-2 packages strawberry
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place apples in 2cm cubes into the steamer basket with 1L of water in the mixing bowl.
- Once apples are soft remove the simmering basket and discard the water.
- Add strawberries into the mixing bowl. remove the end and halve.
Puree for 2 min/speed 5.
Strain the stawberry mixture to remove lumps.
- combine the strawberries and apples into the mixing bowl.
Stir 2 min/speed 4
- wait until cool and portion into baby food jars or containers.
Accessories you need
Will last in the fridge for around 3 days.;
Freezes and defrost perfect.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole