- 35g organic brown rice
- 40g onion, peeled & halved
- 20g olive oil
- 70g chicken (thigh or breast) chopped
- 80g pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 100g water
- 70g apricot nectar
8Recipe is created for
Place rice into TM bowl and mill for 15 seconds/speed 10. Set aside.
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
Add chicken and pumpkin to TM bowl and saute for a further 3 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
Add ground rice, water and apricot nectar and cook for 15 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Blend for 10 seconds/speed 8.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup
- Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup