- 40 grams Organic Oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Paste
- 1 --- Red apple, (organic if possible) quartered
- 200 grams liquid, I use 100grams of organic full cream milk and 100grams of water but you could use all milk/ all water or formula/expressed breast milk
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and apple into mixing bowl and chop, speed 6 for 2-3 sec, scrape down bowl.
- Add in your vanilla and chosen liquid - as long as it adds up to approx 200ml it will be fine. Cook 100 deg, speed 2 for 7 mins.
- Optional - add in some extra milk/water to cool. It will thicken upon standing.
Accessories you need
You can easily adapt this for dairy free by using all water or a suitable nut milk.
This recipe also freezes well and is easily doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Zucchini Soup
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Lasagna with Smokey eggplant
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta