- 200 g Fresh Beetroot, roughly chopped
- 95 g water
- 1 can salt-reduced chickpeas, rinsed
8Recipe is created for
Full of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, folate and anti-oxidants, beetroot is often a forgotten vege for babies. It has also been known to soothe infant reflux. Paired with chickpeas, this meal can be ideal to avoid constipation in your little one. Just beware of a pink nappy!
This is an ideal food from 6 months or even added to pasta/rice/cous cous/quinoa for a toddler. Have even put it on toast for my 2-year-old!
1. Place beetroot and water into TM bowl. Cook for 20MINS - 100DEG - SPEED 1.
2. Add chickpeas to bowl. Puree slowly from SPEED 1-6 for about 30SECS. Scrape sides of bowl & puree for further 10SECS at SPEED 6 if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake