- 200 g Fresh Beetroot, roughly chopped
- 95 g water
- 1 can salt-reduced chickpeas, rinsed
8Recipe is created for
Full of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, folate and anti-oxidants, beetroot is often a forgotten vege for babies. It has also been known to soothe infant reflux. Paired with chickpeas, this meal can be ideal to avoid constipation in your little one. Just beware of a pink nappy!
This is an ideal food from 6 months or even added to pasta/rice/cous cous/quinoa for a toddler. Have even put it on toast for my 2-year-old!
1. Place beetroot and water into TM bowl. Cook for 20MINS - 100DEG - SPEED 1.
2. Add chickpeas to bowl. Puree slowly from SPEED 1-6 for about 30SECS. Scrape sides of bowl & puree for further 10SECS at SPEED 6 if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip