- 2 corn on the cob, Steamed, kernels removed
- 1/2 broccoli, Cut into large pieces
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 cm ginger, Peeled
- 1 sprig mint, Leaves only
- 1 carrot, Cut into large pieces
- 275 grams coconut milk, Canned
Prepare corn on the cob, slice into even pieces (approx. 3 per head of corn) and add to the Varoma dish.
Add 500g water to the mixing bowl. Place Varoma on top and steam 15 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Whilst corn is steaming, chop ginger finely and chop other vegetables into large chunks, peeling carrot (if desired). Remove leaves from mint stalk.
Place corn aside to cool. Remove water from mixing bowl.
Slice corn kernels from the cob and add to dry mixing bowl. Add broccoli, capsicum, ginger, mint leaves and carrot and chop 4 sec/speed 4, repeating up to 3 times, until vegetables are chopped into equal pieces.
Add coconut milk and cook 15 minutes/100C//Speed 2. Then cook a further 15 minutes/60C//Speed 2 until cooked through.
Preparation of vegetables
Accessories you need
This recipe is written for a 10 month-old, with consistent, easy to swallow chunks, similar to a fork mash.
If you would like more of a soup, just add more coconut milk. This recipe is to make the consistency of a casserole.
Fills approx 2 ice cube trays for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Gingerbread Shortbread