- 1/2 onion
- 450 grams mixed veg, roughly chopped, - try carrot, zucchini, corn, broccoli, squash, pumpkin, celery etc.
- 10 grams olive oil
- 400 grams chicken tenderloins, diced
- 850 grams water
- 275 grams arborio rice
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz onion on speed 5 for 5 seconds, scrape down, repeat if necessary.
2. Add veggies, blitz on speed 5 for 5-7 seconds.
3. Add oil, cook for 5 min, 100 deg, speed 2.
4. Add chicken, mix speed 5 for 3-5 seconds (omit the mixing step for chunkier chicken).
5. Add water, stock and rice. Cook 18-20 min, 100 degrees, reverse speed 2.
6. Serve for older babies, or blitz on speed 10 for 30 seconds for younger babies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup