- 80 g red lentils, washed
- 180 g water
- 1 pinch cumin
1. Put lentils, water and cumin into TM bowl.
2. Cook for 15mins - 100DEG -
3. Puree, turning dial from 1-8 in 10SECS.
Suitable to freeze.
You will need to add a dash of water each time you reheat lentils. This allows you to make to desired consistency.
Lentils are an ideal first baby food as they have plenty of iron, protein, calcium and fibre. They are eaten as a first food by babies across many countries. This is also ideal to use a sauce over pasta/rice/cous cous/quinoa for a toddler.
This recipe can be mixed with other vegie or meat purees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread