- 45 g oat, rolled
- 90 g water
- 15 g berries, Blueberries & strawberries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.) Mill oats, 5 secs, speed 7.
2.) Pour in water, and cook for 4 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1.5
3.) Scrape down sides & add a handful of frozen organic blueberries & a strawberry.
4.) Cook for a further 2 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1.5
5.) Puree mixture for 30 secs, speed 7
8.) Scrape down sides & Puree mixture again for 30 secs, speed 7
- Place left overs in small containers & freeze for future meals
- It may be gluggy, but just add hot water & mix to serve!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Green Smoothie
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup