- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 500 grams Milk
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 banana
Recipe is created for
Add dates to your bowl & blitz on speed 8 for 15 seconds or until smoothish.
Now add remaining ingredients & cook for 7 minutes 90degrees speed 1.
Add banana & blitz until consistancy required
More or less cornflour can be added to adjust the consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Potato Soup
- Lemon Loaves
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)