- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 500 grams Milk
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 banana
Recipe is created for
Add dates to your bowl & blitz on speed 8 for 15 seconds or until smoothish.
Now add remaining ingredients & cook for 7 minutes 90degrees speed 1.
Add banana & blitz until consistancy required
More or less cornflour can be added to adjust the consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge