- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 500 grams Milk
- 60 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 banana
8Recipe is created for
Add dates to your bowl & blitz on speed 8 for 15 seconds or until smoothish.
Now add remaining ingredients & cook for 7 minutes 90degrees speed 1.
Add banana & blitz until consistancy required
More or less cornflour can be added to adjust the consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna