- 2 apples, (Red, peeled, cored and quartered)
- 90 g blueberries, (Fresh or frozen)
- 50 g water
- Wash blueberries.
- Peel, decore and quarter both apples.
- Place bluberries, apples and water into bowl . Chop for 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Cook 8 minutes 90 degrees on speed 4.
- Scrape down sides (if needed). Then puree 30 seconds on speed 8.
Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
Add additional water or rice cereal if you wish to change the consistency of the puree.
Puree freezes well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Chocolate Vegan Cake
- Ferrero Rocher Cake
- Lamington Cupcakes
- Classic Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream (converted from Donna Hay)
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar