- 1 carrot, Peeled and quartered
- 1 zucchini, Quartered
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 tbsp light soy
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
Preheat fan force oven 180 degrees. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
Add vegetables to bowl and chop speed 7 for 5 seconds or until all chopped. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add rest of ingredients and mix speed 3 for 20 seconds until combined.
Roll into small balls approx 2 cm dimension and lay out on oven tray. Cook for 25 minutes or until browned. These can also be pan fried but I find this way a lot easier.
Both my 9 month old and 4 year old love these! Served with steamed veges or on its own as a snack.
Freeze excess meatballs. Once cooked allow to cool completely and place portions in zip lock bags In the freezer. Then just thaw and reheat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef