- 2 carrots
- 1/2 pumpkin
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 1 apple
- 1 Pear
- 150 grams filtered water
8Recipe is created for
Peel and roughly chop all iingredients
cook at 90*C for 30 min on slow speed
allow to cool for 10-15 min
puree on speed 10 to desired consistency (less as the child gets older)
Freezes well, only fill containers 3/4 full to allow expansion.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Breakfast Crumble
- Italian Pear Cake ( Torta Di pere)
- PIMPs Pear Sauce
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Pear + raspberry mini muffins
- Crunchy salad
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce