- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Almond Meal or LSA
- 30 grams brown onion
- 500 grams Chicken breast diced or Chicken Mince
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 handful baby spinach OR
- 1/3 Cup green beans or snowpeas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
1. Add onion, zucchini, carrot and other optional vegetables (if using) to the TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5. If you are using chicken breast add in step 1 along with veggies. If using mince, don't added chicken until step 2.
2. Add quinoa flakes, egg and thyme (and chicken mince) and mix for 5 seconds/ speed 4. Set aside.
3. In a small, shallow bowl, combine the dry ctime ingredients.
4. Roll the chicken mixture into balls or rectangles, roll in crumb mixture and place on a tray (or trays) lined with baking paper.
5. Cook for 15-20 mins turning halfway through cooking.
Hidden Veggie Chicken Nuggets
Accessories you need
-I find rectangles are easier for little chubby hands to hold on to- but you can make into balls or rectangles (or any shale you want)
-You can use gluten free oats or flour in place of the quinoa flakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prune Juice Concentrate & Puree
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- QUICK CARROT BABY PUREE
- Banana and Peach Baby Puree
- Baby First Food
- Lactation Caramel Slice
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Baby Pikelets - no added sugar
- Potato & Corn Picklets - 10-12 months +
- Sugar free currant jelly (baby friendly)
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Basque Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake