- 160 grams Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cored
- 130 grams apple juice
- 35 grams oatmeal
- 130 grams water
Put all ingredients into bowl and chop on speed 6 for 10 seconds
Cook for 10 minutes, 100 deg, speed 2
Puree for 10 sec on speed 10
Pour into squeezy bags (//www.squeezeems.com/home.html) or small containers of choice.
Recipe can easily be doubled. Great healthy snack when you're on the go!
You can also try it with Pear
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole