THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 30g onion, peeled & halved
- 15g olive oil
- 50g broccoli
- 200g potatoes, peeled and halved
- 70g carrot, peeled and roughly cut
- 1 lamb cutlet, bone removed and roughly chopped
- 120g water
- 1-2 tablespoons spiced pear paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 4.
Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
Add broccoli, potato, carrot, lamb and tomato paste and saute for 2 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
Add water and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add spiced pear paste and puree for 10 seconds/speed 8.
TIP - SPICED PEAR PASTE RECIPE IS AVAILABLE AT WHATCAROLINECOOKED.BLOGSPOT.COM.AU
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup
- Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg