- 500 grams water
- 3 Pink lady apples, peeled & cored
- 3 nectarines, peeled & destoned
Add 500g water to TM Bowl.
Place roughly diced apples in basket then in TM bowl. Cook 14min/Varoma/speed 2.
With 8 minutes remaining, add roughly diced Nectarines. Continue cooking,
Using spatula, remove basket and drain water from TM bowl.
Place fruit into TM bowl and puree 10 seconds/speed 8 or until desired consistency is achieved.
For a chunkier consistency, use 10 seconds / speed 8.
Use whatever stone fruit is in season.
Have puree as is, or mix with baby's rice cereal or formula/EBM.
Makes 8 servings of aporox 80ml each
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)