- 400 grams Kestrel Potatoes
- 400 grams Can of Corn Kernels, Drained
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour, (1/2 cup)
- 250 grams mixed frozen vegetables
- 2 eggs
- Olive Oil or Canola Oil, for cooking
- Chives for seasoning, optional
- 500ml water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Fill "Closed lid" with 500ML of tap water and set aside in thermomix base
- Peel and wash potatoes, cut into peices small enough to steam through
- Insert simmering basket into "Closed lid" , put chopped potatoes into simmer basket. (optional) Sprinkle origano/chives ontop of potatoes.
- Get veroma onto top of "Closed lid" and ensure the top tray is inserted in veroma.
- Weight 250grams of mixed frozen veggies into the veroma top tray, put lid on veroma.
- Set timer to 20 minutes on veroma heat setting at speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation" . Mean while get out a stove top fry pan or electric fry pan.
- When potatoes are done, remove simmering basket using the spatular, Drain water from "Closed lid" and put "Closed lid" back on the thermomix base. Set veroma aside to keep veggies warm while you prepare the rest.
- Add potatoes to "Closed lid" along with 3/4 of the 400g corn kernels car.
- Add 1/2 cup of self raising flour and the 2 eggs to "Closed lid" , Insert MC into lid.
- Set timer to 15 seconds on speed 8 while holding the top of the thermomix lid to make it steady while mixing the ingredients.
- Once completed, set timer for another 15 seconds on reverse on speed 8.
- Heat the stove top to medium-high heat, grease fry pan with which ever oil you would prefer to cook with. I used canola oil as the mixture didn't stick to the pan as much as olive oil did.
- Heat patties around 3 minutes each side.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix