- 2 apples, (Green, peeled, cored and quartered)
- 1/3 cup of prunes
- 50 g water
- Peel, decore and quarter both apples.
- Place apples, prunes, and water into the bowl . Chop for 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Cook 8 minutes 90 degrees on speed 4.
- Scrape down sides (if needed). Then puree 30 seconds on speed 8.
Prune and Apple Puree (6 months +)
Add additional water or rice cereal as needed to make this the consistency you wish.
Puree freezes well.
This is a good recipe for babies bowels (prunes).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Beef, Carrot and Kumara Puree (6 Months +)
- Vegetable and Cheese Mash (6 Months +)
- Roasted Apple, Plum and Vanilla Mash (6 months +)
- Blueberry and Apple Puree (6 months +)
- Broccoli Puree (6 months +)
- Chocolate Vegan Cake
- Ferrero Rocher Cake
- Lamington Cupcakes
- Classic Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream (converted from Donna Hay)