- 1 small carrot chopped
- 1 small onion
- 1 stick of celery
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 florets of cauliflower
- 2 florets of broccoli or broccolini
- 80 g cream cheese
- 1/2 --- cup macaroni or risoni, optional
- 100 g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- drizzle of oil
Place the zucchini, cauliflower and broccoli or broccolini in the TM bowl and chop at speed 5 for 2 seconds.
If your child is not fond of veggie pieces chop for 5 - 10 seconds.
If you're making this dish for a baby chop for 10 - 15 seconds).
Place the carrot, onion, garlic, and celery in the TM bowl and chop at speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add the smoked salmon and oil and cook on Varoma at reverse speed 1 for 2 mins.
Add the zucchini, cauliflower and broccoli mix and the cream cheese and cook at 90 degrees celcius on reverse speed 1 for 2 mins.
Season with salt and pepper if desired and fold through the cooked pasta.
If you're making this dish for a baby add the pasta to the TM bowl (that still contains the veggie mix) and chop at high speed (or turbo in bursts) until you have the desired consistency. Alternatively you could omit the pasta altogether.
Accessories you need
For adults (2 serves) break the cauliflower and broccoli florets into smaller florets and just add them to cook with the zucchini.
For a lovely variation use cooked quinoa instead of pasta.
Use whatever veg you like or happen to have in the fridge.
If you want the veggies less crunchy for fussy kids cook for a little longer at the last step....but this dish is a great way to get toddlers and kids used to the texture and taste of veggies.
We usually make this dish when we have found smoked salmon on special...something that the guy of the house is particularly good at! When we find it on special we buy a few packets and freeze them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Couscous Fingers - Perfect for baby led weaning
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone