- 210 g any vegetables, eg. broccoli, carrot, leek, cauliflower, squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, snopeas
- herbs of your choice, fresh or dried
- 230 g chicken mince, or make own
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 40 g brown rice flour
1. Put vegetables into TM bowl and chop for 5-7SECS on SPEED 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
2. Include all other ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 6SECS on SPEED 4.
3. Take mixture out and roll into small balls. The mixture is very moist but this makes them all the better at the end.
4. Place onto baking paper on both trays of Varoma.
5. Steam for 20mins at Varoma temperature on SPEED 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Nappy Balm
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Curried egg
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Souffle - Spinach
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Apple Dapple Cake