- 210 g any vegetables, eg. broccoli, carrot, leek, cauliflower, squash, sweet potato, pumpkin, snopeas
- herbs of your choice, fresh or dried
- 230 g chicken mince, or make own
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 40 g brown rice flour
1. Put vegetables into TM bowl and chop for 5-7SECS on SPEED 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
2. Include all other ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 6SECS on SPEED 4.
3. Take mixture out and roll into small balls. The mixture is very moist but this makes them all the better at the end.
4. Place onto baking paper on both trays of Varoma.
5. Steam for 20mins at Varoma temperature on SPEED 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- Baby banana oatmeal
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- My first veggies
- Huevo duro
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Baby Porridge with Berries
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits